Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Moss and Stone Gardens

     I just wanted to shine a quick spotlight on Moss and Stone Gardens, in Raleigh, North Carolina. I just happened to stumble across their website while plumbing the depths of the internet, and I was very impressed with the work that they do. I highly encourage you to head on over and check them out! You may not currently be in the market for a beautifully crafted shade garden, but you can still take a look at the amazing photos of their past installations. They've also got some neat facts about moss for you to feed to your brain. So eat up!

     Here's a link to their awesome gallery of moss creations. (They've got some of the sweetest container gardens ever.)


     And because I just can't stand a post without any pictures, here's some photos of mosses that I've taken myself:



















     Moss is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment